One thing I love about the blogging world is there is constant praise and back patting from other bloggers – just because they can. Whether that’s a pat on the back to say “well done, great post!” or a share on social media, all I see is positivity from everyone, just because! There is no incentive, no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it’s just one person giving another a boost! (Because kindness is free you know!)
One way I love seeing the kindness being spread is with the vast array of ‘awards’ that other bloggers have created to allow others to shine and pass it on!
Here are the rules:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
Tadaaa! It’s so simple, and yet it will undoubtedly put a smile on so many faces! And without further ado, here are my 7 (potentially not very interesting) facts about me…
- I am a step mum to my eldest, Lily. I have been for 4 years now!
- I lived in Australia for 9 months and worked in a school & a pub. It was an amazing experience, made even better as I actually stayed with friends and their families, so I was able to join in and meet the local people a lot more easily.
- I went to university for 2 months before deciding it wasn’t for me and moved in with Martin & Lily.
- I once spent a whole summer holiday glued to Zoo Tycoon, Theme Hospital and Sims 2 on computer when I was about 12. (I’m sure this has contributed to my need for glasses…)
- I love taking photos! Not with the big black cameras with all the lenses, just the ordinary-everyday ones on my phone. I was always “the one with the camera” at parties, I’m sure I was only invited to some to be the photographer haha.
- I am the youngest of 5, I have 3 sisters and a brother – and I’m the tallest out of all of us!
- And finally, I don’t like fruit or many vegetables. I like fruit flavoured things, but I’m a texture person, and I don’t like ‘bits’ or the the way things certain foods feel in my mouth.
Well that was harder than I thought it would be! Perhaps not all very interesting, but they are definitely true facts about me!
And my nominations are:
- Louise @ WeeOhana
- Bec @ TheIshMother
- Sarah @ MummyCatNotes
- Kaiden @ ASuffolkDad
- Emma @ Emmaology
- Rebecca @RebeccaWidnall
- Lucy @ MeBeingMummy
- Lucy @ MuffintopMummy
- Tom @ Dadulting
- Rachel @ TotsandTantrums
- Sarah @ JustButtonsBlog
- Three times daddy
Thanks for the nomination,and thanks for reading you lovely lot! Now go spread the love!